If you want to receive a box of ingredients to make delicious recipes like this at home, click here to subscribe to our reimagined Harvest Box, which includes a curation of Regenerative Organic Certified™ produce, an artisanal pantry item, and a recipe card created by our world-class culinary team.
|9oz||Sun Gold Tomato Sauce|
|1/2 pint||Cherry Tomatoes|
|1 pint||Lunch Box Peppers|
|1/2 cup||Olive Oil|
|1/4 tsp||Garlic Powder|
|To taste||Salt & Pepper|
Yield: 2 servings
- Vegetable Preparation:
- Thinly slice the onion.
- Remove tomato stems.
- Dice the zucchini.
- Sauté Vegetables:
- Toss onion, cherry tomatoes, and zucchini in olive oil.
- Sauté in a pan over medium heat until browned and tender. Season with salt and pepper (8-10 minutes).
- Roast Peppers:
- Sauté lunchbox peppers in a hot pan until roasted and slightly charred (5-7 minutes). Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate and Garnish:
- Arrange roasted peppers on a plate.
- Top with sautéed onion, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes.
- Garnish with torn basil leaves.
- Serve with Tomato Sauce:
- Simmer sungold tomato sauce in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Set aside as a condiment.
- Enjoy: Serve the vegetable medley with sungold tomato sauce for drizzling.