If you want to receive a box of ingredients to make delicious recipes like this at home, click here to subscribe to our reimagined Harvest Box, which includes a curation of Regenerative Organic Certified™ produce, an artisanal pantry item, and a recipe card created by our world-class culinary team.
|For Garnish||Fresh figs|
|As needed||Olive Oil|
|To taste||Hearth Spice|
|To taste||Salt & Pepper|
Yield: 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cut all veggies to bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss winter squash, Tokyo turnips, persimmons and Romano beans with olive oil and season with Hearth spice, salt, and pepper. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet and roast for 20-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized.
- While the vegetables are roasting, heat a bit of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add torn kale and sauté until it becomes crispy and slightly wilted.
- Once the roasted vegetables are done, combine them with the crispy kale in the bowl.
- Plate the vegetable medley and garnish with fresh fig slices.
- Serve warm and enjoy your flavorful and nutritious roasted winter vegetable medley with kale and figs!