If you want to receive a box of ingredients to make delicious recipes like this at home, click here to subscribe to our reimagined Harvest Box, which includes a curation of Regenerative Organic Certified™ produce, an artisanal pantry item, and a recipe card created by our world-class culinary team.
|Half Clamshell||Romano Beans|
|To taste||Salt & Pepper|
Yield: 2 servings
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Wash the carrots, turnips, squash, and Romano beans. Set aside.
- Quarter the squash, remove and discard the pumpkin seeds. On a baking sheet, place the squash pieces and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender. Set aside and let cool.
- Toss the carrots and halved turnips in olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Roast in the oven until tender.
- Once the squash has cooled, peel off the skin and place in a blender. Puree until smooth. If needed, add a bit of water to achieve the desired consistency. Season with a pinch of salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Cut the Romano beans into bite-sized pieces and sauté them in a pan with a bit of olive oil over medium heat until tender.
- To assemble, spread the squash puree on a serving plate. Arrange the roasted carrots, turnips, and sautéed Romano beans on top of the puree, creating a colorful and appetizing display.