If you want to receive a box of ingredients to make delicious recipes like this at home, click here to subscribe to our reimagined Harvest Box, which includes a curation of Regenerative Organic Certified™ produce, an artisanal pantry item, and a recipe card created by our world-class culinary team.
|1 head||Green Oak Lettuce|
|To taste||Salt & Pepper|
Yield: 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Prepare the vegetables by cutting the eggplants, apple, and turnips into bite-sized pieces. Toss them in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of pesto.
- Roast the coated vegetables on a baking sheet until tender (about 25-30 minutes). Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Make the Pesto Vinaigrette by mixing a spoonful of pesto with olive oil until it’s a vinaigrette consistency. Set it aside.
- Assemble the salad by combining roasted vegetables, sliced nectarine, and green oak lettuce in a bowl. Drizzle with pesto vinaigrette, toss, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy your Pesto Roasted Vegetable Salad with Nectarine!