If you want to receive a box of ingredients to make delicious recipes like this at home, click here to subscribe to our reimagined Harvest Box, which includes a curation of Regenerative Organic Certified™ produce, an artisanal pantry item, and a recipe card created by our world-class culinary team.
|1||Walla Walla Onion|
|3 Tablespoons||Soy Sauce|
|For drizzling||Olive Oil|
|To taste||Salt & Pepper|
|1 jar||Carrot Top Salsa Verde|
Yield: 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Halve and seed squashes, drizzle with oil, salt, and pepper. Roast cut side down until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Sauté Walla Walla onion until translucent. Add pak choi; cook until tender. Mix in soy sauce. Add pear, cook until tender and incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- After roasting, arrange the squashes cut side up on a plate. Drizzle the vibrant carrot top salsa verde over them, infusing a burst of fresh flavors. Complete the dish by topping it with the flavorful sautéed vegetable medley.
- Serve the roasted squash hot, garnished with extra salsa verde on the side.
- Enjoy your flavorful and nutritious roasted squash dish with a delightful vegetable medley and tangy salsa verde!