If you want to receive a box of ingredients to make delicious recipes like this at home, click here to subscribe to our reimagined Harvest Box, which includes a curation of Regenerative Organic Certified™ produce, an artisanal pantry item, and a recipe card created by our world-class culinary team.
|As needed||Bean Spice|
|As needed||Olive Oil|
|To taste||Salt & Pepper|
Yield: 5 servings
1. Preheat oven at 350°F (175°C).
2. On work surface, cut the squash in half near to where the bottom becomes rounded. Cut the bottom piece in half and remove the seeds. And cut into bit size pieces.
3. Cut the rest of the veggies into bite size pieces, in a bowl combine carrots and squash with enough olive oil to coat the vegetables and season with your bean spice. Bake for 20 min or until tender.
4. In a sauté pan drizzle oil until pan is coated and toss is sage leaves until crisp toss in apples and celery and sauté until tender.
5. Lastly combine roasted veggies with sauté veggies and season with salt and serve.