Our volunteer program brings members of the community to the farm every week, under a shared mission to support our staff and our mission.
From the field to the barn, this land provides many opportunities to lend a hand. There are ways to dig in all over our 28-acre Regenerative Organic Farm and ecological nonprofit in San Juan Capistrano.
We invite you to get involved with one of our dedicated teams such as Orchard Ohana, Chicken Tenders, and Farm Share or pick up a few shifts helping pack our pantry add-ons, saving seeds, or making bouquets, or come seasonally to help with festivals and community dinners.
Interested in getting involved? Follow the steps below to become a volunteer.
- Explore our website to learn about who we are, what we do, and how you could imagine yourself participating in this work.
- Next up, create a Point account by clicking HERE to join our volunteer dashboard where you’ll see upcoming opportunities and be able to engage with our volunteer coordinator. This dashboard is accessible by app or URL.
- Once you have created a Point account, you will be able to navigate our volunteer dashboard to explore activities with our various departments including culinary, farming, gardening, education, etc.
- Volunteering is in high demand (which is absolutely awesome!) so please be patient and know that we will make an announcement when opportunities become available. Your Point account will be the best resource to see volunteer opportunities, so please be sure to create an account.
We are excited to welcome you to our village and are so grateful for all that our volunteers do. Note that every volunteer opportunity is by RSVP only, unless you are a member of one of our established teams.
- At this time, we are only welcoming volunteers age 15 and older onto the farm.
- Always wear closed-toed shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty at the farm.
- You must RSVP to attend a volunteer shift.